2D Animator | Internship Program: DynaKinetix
We are looking for a confident animator to work alongside the illustration artist for an in house animation series complement to a 3D RPG game for an internship. This is an Unpaid Internship.
Must have a good working knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Film, Animating Principals.
• Demonstrate a high level of ability in animation, in both character animation and motion graphics
• Understanding of animation principles
• Fluent in Adobe CC (After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop in particular)
• Experience using Cinema 4D & Premiere would be nice to have, but not essential
• Strong fundamental design skills including knowledge of typography, composition and colour
• Ability to take an idea from concept/creative design, storyboards to completed animation
• Highly self-motivated and driven attitude
• Ability to meet deadlines and cope with changing priorities & multiple projects
• Good communication skills, written and verbal
• Hard-working, able to show initiative, and work unsupervised
Remote work. Must be reliable and be able to deliver to industry standards.
Please apply if interested with CV, Portfolio.
The internship is UNPAID with a view of PROFIT SHARE / PROJECT SHARE OPPORTUNITY in the project when the project gets monetized. The team members will have full rights to showcase the work towards their portfolio and experience.
If you feel you have the right mix of skills, attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with a team, then apply using the form below and tell us why you would be the best candidate to work on the project.